We’ve pushed our third patch (v1.0.1) live to all users on Steam. The changelog is below:
- Fixed an issue in the Hell’s Kitchen Sewers where a datacube in the water would have a lingering text window.
- Fixed an issue in the Hell’s Kitchen Sewers where a mechanic would have an incorrect number of lockpicks.
- Improved AI behavior in the Underworld Tavern; Jordan Shea and Jock will return to their original positions after a fight.
- Improved performance and lighting on Liberty Island.
- Changed the boobytraps outside Smuggler’s lair from explosives to EMP.
- Miscellaneous stability, presentation and interactivity changes in Smuggler’s lair.
- Miscellaneous small fixes to saved game logic to handle very rare values of available free space.
- Miscellaneous geometry, texture, stability, AI behavior and gameplay adjustments in Battery Park, including fixing a hole in the subway car.
- Fixed an issue where players could miss a level transition into the interior of the Brooklyn Naval Shipyards.
- Miscellaneous AI, Lighting and Geometry fixes in the Brooklyn Naval Shipyards.
- Miscellaneous gameplay and texture fixes in the Lucky Money mall.
- Fixed a geometry issue for the Hell’s Kitchen subway car.
- Made Gunther’s safe non-interactive in UNATCO HQ. We are planning to use the safe to store useful equipment, but there is currently a severe glitch associated with it. Until we can fix this issue, we feel it is best to leave it unmistakably inaccessible.
- Added datacube with code for UNATCO HQ detention keypads.
- Reduced hack strength on Alex’s server room.
- Unlocked the door to Paul’s office for the first time you visit UNATCO HQ.
- Added Tranquilizer Darts to detention storage for the first time you visit UNATCO HQ. This should help balance out a potential lack of ammunition for players who heavily favor the mini-crossbow in the early game.
- Removed collision for the contents of Anna Navarre’s office cabinet.
- Swapped out the old UNATCO logo for the new one in the last visit to UNATCO HQ.
- Adjusted a type of chair to be flammable in Normal (Human Renovation) gameplay mode.
- Added support for vanilla music to the Hong Kong Compound area and Hong Kong arrival cinematic.
- Added a datacube with the code for Alex’s server room door.
- Added waigie, smirftsch, HawkBird and MoreTriggers contributors to the credits.
- Forced the game to load the Revision player class to address some potential issues stemming from the use of Kentie’s game launcher with Revision.
- Added HiDPI UI scaling option. If your resolution is high enough, this will lock the UI to a 2x scale, which may be useful for people using either large displays, or small displays with very high resolutions (such as Retina displays).
- Updated descriptions for some rendering and audio devices in the Revision game launcher.
- Added a notice for players when starting Training.
As a general reminder, when game content is updated in a patch, it cannot affect locations you have already visited in a saved game. This is because the saved game was created based on the older version of the game, and acts as a snapshot of that older version. Once you load a saved game and travel to a new location in the game world, you will begin to encounter the updated content.
We’ve tracked over 42,000 downloads on Steam since release. Wow. For those of you who are using the standalone installers, we have updated those as well. Both the complete 1.0.1 installer and an upgrade patch are available through our own downloads page and ModDB.