We’ve pushed our fifth patch (v18.104.22.168) live to all users on Steam! The changelog is below and in order of how the maps appear where applicable:
- Fixed some localization issues, especially with the settings menu.
- Fixed a music issue for the Hong Kong opening cutscene.
- Changed hotkeys during character creation to remove overlapping hotkeys.
- Fixed a sound issue where trash paper would make a metal sound when destroyed.
- Added new Revision/Biomod/Shifter weapons to the AllWeapons cheat.
- Made printers explode when destroyed.
- Fixed hand-dryers playing their sound after being destroyed.
- Added names to cacti for targeting augmentation.
- Changed the sound for walking on cacti.
- Removed duplicate “Alternate fire” controls when using Biomod or Shifter.
- Fixed images dropping from dead bodies.
- Update the game launcher to include experimental Windows 10 settings.
- Added version string in the log printout. This will be helpful for tracking down reported issues.
- Fixed an ammo-switching bug with the Assault Rifle introduced in the previous patch.
Gameplay – AI:
- Changed the AI so it now uses the GEP gun’s locking feature if playing on realistic. Hopefully this will introduce additional challenge for hardcore players.
Gameplay – Maps:
- Increased damage threshold for the doors to Smuggler’s hidden entrance on all Hell’s Kitchen instances.
- On the second visit to Hell’s Kitchen, the subway keypad is now unusable up until the end of the level to prevent players breaking the game.
- Swapped tags on Riot Cops in the last visit to Hell’s Kitchen, so UNATCO troopers don’t spawn so obviously.
- Minor texture fixes.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards
- Fixed a rendering and collision error which blocked movement and let the player see through the ground.
- Added a safe that was erroneously missing.
- Made a level transition harder to miss between the exterior and interior sections of the location.
- Increased the minimum damage threshold for the truck doors to 40.
- Added back the keypad to open a gate to the compound in the dockyard map.
- Re-added the button on the door near the crane to allow the player to get out if leaving from the ship.
- Fixed an issue where the security console would not change robot behavior.
- Fixed a door that was a bit problematic to open.
- Fixed a collision and visibility issue with a grate.
- Improved geometry in the sewer areas.
- Modified some lights you could activate with switches.
- Minor texture fixes.
As a general reminder, when game content is updated in a patch, it cannot affect locations you have already visited in a saved game. This is because the saved game was created based on the older version of the game, and acts as a snapshot of that older version. Once you load a saved game and travel to a new location in the game world, you will begin to encounter the updated content.