We are now announcing that the latest version of Revision, 1.5 – FIVE-EYES has been released.
Please see the following release notes on what has changed:
- Fixed the player always being blamed as a killer of the NSF mercenaries, no matter what happened.
- Hopefully fixed Simons getting stuck on Manderley’s door.
- Fixed being able to manually open the large ramp.
- Fixed errors that can happen when a riot cop dies.
- Improved help text for gameplay style option by having different text for each option.
- New music in chapters 2 and 11.
- Fixed multiple bugs in the conversation system allowing duping of stackable items transferred during a conversation.
- Fixed robots not being disabled if their menu was open when they got disabled.
- Killing someone with the ADS aug now counts you as killing them, meaning you get the blame or XP in Biomod/Shifter.
- Rain reduces footstep sound.
- WIP feature where the AI will sometimes go to defend an important location after losing the player. Only happens in some levels in chapters 2, 5, and 6.
- New experimental gameplay style – HumanRev:
- Combines the skill and augmentation systems into one.
- Experimental new radar augmentations.