New Revision patch 220.127.116.11 MYSTIC is now live. This patch contains the following changes:
- Destroying Private Winslow’s body completely now awards the “Off to a Great Start” achievement, allows it to be completed in Vanilla.
UNATCO HQ (First Visit):
- Fixed the softlock at Carter in Ninja Mode.
- Updated the book of augmentations to have correct info in Biomod. Also fixed a typo in the vanilla version.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF Warehouse):
- Jock now flies in, spawns Gunther when he lands, NSF shoot at him when he leaves.
New York Majestic 12 Facility:
- Greatly improved pathing.
- Fixed that box under the command centre stairs.
- Fixed the detention cells, along with collision for the cell windows.
UNATCO HQ (Final):
- Added username requirement demiurge to Manderley’s computer for the Gunther killphrase, and zeitgeist to Gunther’s computer, to hide the fact about the killphrases for him.
Wan Chai Underground Mall & Lucky Money:
- Made the Red Arrow more allied to each other.
- Fixed mini-fridge collision at Versalife.
- Fixed May Sung so she actually has reactions.
Hell’s Kitchen (Final):
- Fixed being able to get into the subway by picking up the barricades.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards (Interior):
- Fixed the front security camera turning itself back on if you helped Vinny and the camera was off.
Metro Station near Cathedral du Paynes:
- Police no longer try to fight you for breaking into the cafe.
California Gas Station:
- Jock now flies in, fires missiles at the gate, AI shoots at him during exit.
- Collectables Mode:
- Now shows if a level is complete or still has a collectable to find in it.
- Fixed it showing “COLLECTABLE MISSED” when changing levels.
- Fixed collectable HUD errors on level transition.
- Also added a message if it appears during a chapter outside of 1-15.
- Disabled CheatView in collectables mode.
- Matrix Mode:
- Added effects to dying Matrix agents.
- Added a green tint to the game when playing in Matrix Agents modifier.
- MiB Matrix agents now only explode on hard difficulty.
- Matrix agents now revert to their original corpse when dead.
- Dying enemies don’t transform into Matrix agents.
- Fixed issues with Hall of Mirrors mode if using HDTP.
- Allowed the player to choose a wave to start on in survival.
- Fixed “Clone Wars” achievement not working in survival.
- Anna now cloaks immediately in chapter 4/5 on realistic.
- EMP damage disables ADS aug on Simons briefly.
- Fixed the rotation of AI laser sights not being properly updated.
- Synthetic Heart no longer boosts augs past their max level in HuRen (like level 2 IFF/infolink).
- Weapons that are destroyed (LAWs, grenades) now deactivate their scope and lasers before destruction.
- All voice lines now lip sync.
- Allowed horizontal scrolling in the log menu.
- Birds can now be set on fire.
- Decorations now drip water too, and their water has the vertical momentum imparted.
- Elevators now close between level transitions.
- Fixed “a Ancient Sword” instead of “an Ancient Sword” when picking it up.
- Fixed “Game is not pauseable” message even though it was.
- Fixed “Plain and Simple” achievement being broken.
- Fixed some weapons being rendered twice.
- Fixed the accidental crash on first run about the game not finding the file Core, due to a faulty configuration file.
- Flies now die when entering water.
- Improved performance of fire that hit walls.
- Prevented footstep sounds from playing when going from Running to Crouched.
- Reduced the intensity of Jock’s shadow.
- The small security bot now has shells that spawn out of each of its four guns.
- Water drops now have a less obnoxious sound when they are assimilated by water and have a smaller impact ring.