We have released our hotfix update 184.108.40.206, with more achievements and minor fixes!
- Fixed “Death From Above” achievement.
- Fixed “Catch the Train” achievement.
- Fixed “Always Something New” achievement.
- Fixed “How Loyal is a Hungry Turret” being awarded on rat kills.
- Fixed a logic error with “Regrettable Actions”.
- Changed “Rules of Nature” to not be awarded from bots that were disabled via security consoles.
- Added 26 achievements.
- Fixed title music playing at the same time as the training music.
UNATCO HQ (First Visit):
- Fixed a goal stating that the break room is on level 2 instead of 1.
Battery Park (First Visit):
- Fixed a broom’s collision sticking out of a wall.
Underworld Tavern (First Visit):
- Beer stolen from the freezer can now be given to Jock.
‘Ton Hotel (First Visit):
- Changed the lights in the elevator shaft to be disabled if the laser power is turned off.
- Removed sounds at a door.
- Made the downstairs terrorist hostile if someone leaves the room.
Smuggler’s Hideout (First Visit):
- Fixed the description of the nanokey given by Smuggler having a typo.
Hell’s Kitchen Sewers (First Visit):
- Fixed being able to walk through a laser.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF HQ):
- Fixed the STOP signs having misaligned textures.
- Fixed an unsolid awning.
Hong Kong Majestic 12 Helibase:
- Fixed a geometry error.
- If playing on “Normal” mode on realistic, enemies that die while holding grenades will now have their grenades drop and detonate.
- Bosses now attack if attacked first.
- Fixed email typos.
- Changed it so Paul doesn’t have his shield augmentation in chapter 4.
- Optimized some textures to use more colors and take less space.